Safety, Security & Exceptional Customer Service
Safety, security and exceptional customer service are the pillars of Falmouth Harbour Marina in English Harbour, Antigua.
We have expanded to now include an additional 20 feet wide and 535 feet long dock, ready for the world’s largest yachts.
Established in 1994, Falmouth Harbour Marina caters primarily for Superyachts with a draft up to 20’, alongside and stern to. The approach to berthing is easy and the wide concrete docks offer easy access for services and charter clients.
Services dockside include include:
- Electricity (110 v, 220 v, 380 v, 400 v)
- Free fibre-optic WiFi
Services on the property include:
- On property parking
- Waste disposal
- 24 hours security
- Our large concrete docks also accommodate cranes for the unloading of tenders and equipment.
- Dock for tenders.
- Showers US$2.00 per person
- Electricity US$0.60 per kwh
- Water US$0.15 per Gallon (U.S.)
- All prices in U.S. Currency
- Check out time is 12:00 noon
- VISA, MasterCard accepted